Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Conjugal Humor

A picture of a wallet.
Image via Wikipedia

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

------------ --------- --------- ------------ ---------------------------------------------------

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor!'

------------ --------- --------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Son: ' Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

Mom: 'Well, you have did the right thing.'

Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

ShareThis