Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Small World!

Chuck the golfer swings away at Sun Rivers, Ka...Image via Wikipedia

Gaurav decides to take his boss Sanjay to play 9 holes on their lunch. While both men are playing excellent they are often held up by two women in front of them moving at a very slow pace.

Gaurav offers to talk to the women and see if they can speed it up a bit. He gets about 3/4ths of the way stops and jogs back. His boss asks what the problem is.

Gaurav said, "Well one of those women is my wife and the other my mistress.

Sanjay just shook his head at Gaurav and started towards the women determined to finish his round of golf.

Preparing to ask the ladies to hurry their game he too stopped short and turned around.

Gaurav asked, "What's wrong?"

Sanjay replies, "It's a small, small world
Gaurav, and you're fired"


May I smoke while I pray?


Jack and Max are walking from religious service. Jack wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.

Max replies, "Why don't you ask the Priest?"

So Jack goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray ?"

The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."

Jack goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.

Max says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try."

And so Max goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke ?"

To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

ShareThis